How to enable Bitcoin.
In this tutorial, we walk you through step-by-step on how to enable Bitcoin payment processing on Pinwheel.
- The first step to activating Bitcoin is to email support to enable the service on your account.
- You will need to go through an application process, which will also involve submitting supporting documentation.
- Once you have completed the application process, your Bitcoin payment processing will be turned on you will be able to see transactions on the drop-down menu.
Here is an example of the payment flow on Shopify (we support additional eCommerce platform as well):
- The customer will select a product.
- The customer will then be directed to the payment section of the checkout process.
- The customer will then be directed to the Hosted Payment Page
- The customer will then select Pay Now.
- Once the payment is complete, the customer will be redirected back to your store.
- Now you can check your order and wait for Blockchain confirmation, which could take a 2-10 minutes.