In this tutorial, we walk you through step-by-step on how to enable Bitcoin payment processing on Pinwheel and then review the customer’s payment flow on Wix.
How to enable Bitcoin:
The first step to activating Bitcoin is to email support to enable the service on your account.
- You will need to go through an application process, which will involve submitting supporting documentation.
- Once you have completed the application process, your Bitcoin payment processing will be turned on. You will then be able to see “Transactions” in the sidebar drop-down menu of your Pinwheel app.
Here is an example of the payment flow on Wix:
- The customer will select a product and add it to their cart.
- The customer will go to their shopping cart to begin the checkout process.
- The customer will then be directed to the payment section of the checkout process.
- The customer will then be directed to the Hosted Payment Page.
- The customer will select “Pay”
- Once the payment is complete, the customer will be redirected back to your store.
- Now you can check your customer’s order and wait for blockchain confirmation, which could take 2-10 minute.