WooCommerce Pinwheel Plugin Start Up Guide
A payment gateway in WooCommerce terms is a WordPress plugin for WooCommerce that allows customers to pay for goods and services using a payment system such as Pinwheel Pay.
To install Pinwheel Payments into your WooCommerce Store:
- Go to Plugins > Add New on your WordPress site.
- Click the Upload Plugin button at the top of the screen.
- Select the woocommerce-payments.zip file from your local filesystem (provided by your Pinwheel Representative in your initial Welcome email).
- Click the Install Now button.
- When the installation is complete, you’ll see “Plugin installed successfully.”
- Click the Activate Plugin button at the bottom of the page.