How to Integrate BigCommerce with NMI
- The process will start when you receive your email with the details below.
- From: [email protected]
- Subject line: eMerchantBroker.com, LLC Payment Gateway Account Information
- We will want to note the username in this email and click “Set a Password”
- We will then be taken to our NMI Portal to set your password.
(Password set screenshot)
- After setting the password, you will be taken to your NMI dashboard.
(NMI Dashboard screenshot)
- We are now finished in NMI and should have our username and password. You can now close this page and login to our BigCommerce Store.
- Once in our BigCommerce Administrator Portal, we will want to click store setup
- And then select payments
- We will then scroll down and select the “Online Payment Methods” drop down menu and select NMI
- We will now be taken to the Setup page where we will fill out all of the relevant information
- “Display Name” is what this payment option will be called on our checkout page (We recommend “Credit/Debit cards”)
- “Gateway Username” will be our NMI username
- “Gateway Password” will be our NMI Password
- “Transaction Type” please choose “Authorize and Capture” for processing to function properly
- “Require CVV” please choose yes for optimal security and protection
- “Duplicate Window” please leave at 0 for normal function