Skip to content
Chargeback Alerts (Coming Soon)
Why do I need Chargeback Alerts?
- Chargebacks are forced transaction reversal initiated by a cardholder’s bank that can impact your agreement with a processing bank quickly, jeopardizing your merchant account.
- Chargebacks are typically issued through the USPS, delaying the notification process and leading to less time to solve the issue before the chargeback goes through.
- Chargeback Alerts works with banks to ensure an electronic alert is issued ASAP when a bank is notified that a chargeback has been initiated.
- Chargeback Alerts allow a merchant to issue a refund or prepare to dispute a chargeback sooner than ever before!
How can I activate Chargeback Alerts?
- Activating Chargeback Alerts can be done within the Pinwheel Portal.
- You will simply login and select Chargeback Alerts.
- You will need to know your basic business information and any MIDs (Merchant IDs) associated with the account
- Your MIDs can be obtained by contacting your sales agent.
- After this is entered, the Chargeback Alerts account will go into review to confirm all the information is correct
- Once approved, you will be able to track Chargebacks within the Pinwheel gateway.